On 5/28/07, ian and riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> writ i can get it to ask me what name i want to be known as but how do i
> accually get to put my name in to the mud?

You might want to have a look at
http://wormhole.se/index.php/Visually_Impaired , that should give you
some tips on how to get started.

The login should work as following:

Server sends: By what name do you wish to be known:
You type: A name you want to use and press enter.

Server sends: Did i get that right, the name you wrote? (Y/N)
You type: y and press enter

This only happens when you create a new character, if you already have
a character you will get a password question. Now the process of
creating your character starts. You will be presented with a number of
questions. I won't go through them all here buy let me know if you
need more help. Then we can do this off-list or if there are more
recipients that would want to have it explained will can do it
on-list.

/Adam