You're sure "`" does not take you to the console? It is sometimes hard to
hear over the demo... try pressing ` then dm then hitting enter....

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Susanne Pedersen
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:56 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] AudioQuake question

Hi,
I just installed AudioQuake and Quake on my new computer. When I launch the
game, it starts playing a demo, which I haven't seen it do before. I can
only switch between the main menu and these demos. I can't access the
console. Does anyone know how to get to the real game?

Thanks in advance,
Susanne Pedersen