I hope some of you gamers who didn't get to here the star wars epesode Star
Wars The Legacy Revealed download it and listen to it let me know if it worked
on your end and tell me how you like it.  Also I hope you enjoy those files of
the Star Wars maybe thomas you can insirt some  phrases from the files into
your game it's up to you but I hope we have sounds like the lightsavor and
sounds of ships, and the droids r2d2 and c threepio and many more.  It would be
fun when fighting to here those light savors clang and cut threw stuff.
your friend,
Jason