From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game development

Hi Davy,
Sometimes Visual C++ can generate clueless errors, but most of the time
the errors make sense.  The thing is if you are first learning the
fundimentals of C++ fine go and use Devc++, but it's not going to help
you with the .NET libs which modern Windows apps now use.
Let's face it .NET Framework 2.0/3.0 is the reality, and older Windows
APIs like MFC are in the toilet.