The basic jist of it is that BSC got into a disagreement with the folks they
were working with on the game. Apparently at issue was who was going to
license the game when it came out, or who would market it or something or
other. I don't remember exactly but Justin scrapped the idea and we've heard
nothing about any new titles since. Granted he did say they were working on
a new title after CQ was scrapped, but the name of the game and even a
brief, general psynopsis were not forthcoming. All that was nearly two years
ago. I'm sorry to say this but I've rather lost interest in BSC since that
whole incident, since it wasn't the first time a title had been scrapped.
First it was BSC football, which actually stood a chance of getting me
interested in the sport, then CQ and, on top of that, The Void was also
scrapped, and at the same time as CQ. Of course The Void sounded to me like
a modified Troopanum, so I don't know how interested I'd have been if it had
come out.

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.