Hey Jim, I agree with you because of the time it would probably take to
program it in. I don't blame you in the least. Thanks for replying though.
Bean

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:00 AM
To: Richard Bennett
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hello

Hi Bean,

You know if you played one game of baseball every day it would take over 5
months to play the 162 games.  Or if you played 5 games of baseball every
day it would still take a month.  I'm sorry, but I don't think that I will
even do a shortened season.  It will remain Championship baseball.  You know
like the World Series, the best of 7 games.

BFN

     Jim

Doctors tell us there are over seven million people who are overweight.
These, of course, are only round figures.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA