Hi Jason,
I'm primarily a Window Eyes user, not a Jaws user, but the Jaws and
Window Eyes commands haven't changed under Win Vista.
As for Windows Arrow it is a 3D desktop for Windows Vista. By default
Arrow was disabled on my copy of Vista, and I had the option to launch
it. I tried it out and didn't like it from an accessibility standpoint.
Basically, in
Vista you can set your desktop up three ways. Classic which is like XP.
Web which turns your desktop into a glorified web page. Then Windows
Arrow which is all 3D and puts everything in to a 3D look and feel.