I'm looking for a really good star trek mud game where I can fly a ship
and assume the role of pilot doing odd jobs if I wish or take a combat
role.  I was thinking there was some kind of game though I don't know
if it was a mud or not where you could even explore planets and stuff
like that.  Also, there was a bbs out there that had some games on it.
One was called rancho navada.  It was an adult game and I also remember
seeing some kind of country management game on it as well.  I guess
that network was tied in to some other bbs systems as they had some
kind of inter bbs chat system in place.  I don't even remember my
account information that I had there, but if someone can refresh my
memory as to these games that would be great.  I'm looking for some
knew stuff to do.  Thanks much,
Scott

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info