Hi.

Recently on the audio games.net forums, a couple of members have been
discussing cracks and such. However with this latest topic I think things are
going slightly far. In light of the recent discussion about pyracy, I'm
reporting it here, ----- because I'm not precisely sure whome to contact
relating to shades of doom.

Please see:

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=12160#p12160

I'm sorry for having to go through these sorts of things, but given the talk
about pyracy, I thought it was probably better than leaving the issue. Also, as
I said, this isn't this person's first discussion of pyracy (as che martin
unfortunately noticed).

Sorry again.

all the best,