Hi Nicol,

Thanks.  I don't know if there is another trivia game like mine.  You know
multiple choice that keeps track of how many answers you get correct.

Who wants to be a millionaire is multiple choice for money, the questions are
ascending in difficulty and you are out as soon as you miss one.

Jeopardy is not multiple choice, is for money, has categories and the questions
are ascending in difficulty.

trivial pursuit is not multiple choice, has categories and you move around a
board or something like that.

Now if there were a data base of questions and answers it could be converted to
the format for my trivia game engine.  I just have never found one.

BFN

     Jim

Why be difficult? Put some effort in and be impossible.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA