Maybe the original hosts got pissed that it was up in the first
place? After all, I do recall somewhere on
http://www.plumppenguin.com if that website's still up, Josh (the guy
who was running that game in its latest incarnation) had said
something to the effect of he didn't plan to start it up in the near
future, if at all. I could be wrong, though.