Well, I just don't like that "rail"-idea, but I might give this one a try.

From: "Che" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:13 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Major Rail Racer announcement

  Ok all you adrenaline junkies, after nearly 2 years in development, I'm
pleased to announce that Rail Racer is going to be released this month.
  The free demo will be released this Wednesday, June 13th.
  The demo will allow you to race two tracks to get a feel for the game.
You won't be able to race your friends online with the demo unlike the full
version, nor can you post your times to the web, but after a few laps I
think you will find it to be the coolest racing game available to blind
gamers.
  I have just posted two new audio files to the Blind Adrenaline web site,
one that shows the menu system of the game, the other is a tutorial showing
the actual game play of Rail Racer.
  You can get the files here:
http://blindadrenaline.com/railRacer/downloads.html

  For more information about the game and a feature list, please go to
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com

  The full release will follow right on the heels of the demo and will be
priced at $33.
  I will post more information about purchasing the game when the demo is
released next week.
  Until then, enjoy the audio files, they will have you ready to race when
the demo hits.
  Later gang,
  Che

  Blind Adrenaline Simulations