Thanks to everyone who replied.  Everyone who expressed interest (either
off-list or on) will be contacted shortly.

Damien said:

> oh, so we would be able to play this game then? how does it work?

Dark and Christopher already answered this, but I'll just chime in and
say that all one should need is the game book, some way to take notes
about characters, some way to get a random number between 1 and 20, and
the means to do some addition, subtraction and simple division.

If it would be of any use to anybody I could write up a text-only
webpage that could do 1d20 rolls.

Brian St.Claire-King,
Creative Director, Vajra Enterprises