Hiya,
    I just stumbled on this game while I was in a fresh Baseball kinda mood
from listening to the OSU Beavers squeak by good old UC Fullerton this evening.
 It seems quite accessible, albeit a little complex and managerial.  What I'd
really like is a game with the old Trippleplay-style play-by-play
announcements, which I can fully play without the need for a playstation
controller.  Heh.  Anyway, here's a link for you guys.  Anybody with a more
strategic or patient mind willing to check it out?  Has somebody already?
http://www.sportsmogul.com/baseball2k5/free.htm
Thanks,
Zack.