Hey guys,
I ust wanted to let you all know that when Che gives you the web ad to dl
railracer  after you buy it, go there and wait for a fewe mins. It takes a bit
for the list view with the rr files to show up, but that's just becauase
they're downloading. YOu might not have this problem , but I'm just letting you
all know just incase you run into this problem so that you don't bug him with
an anoying e-mail like I did.
Also, if you''ve put your jaws to sleep for the demo, you'll need to wake it up
whwen you register. Again, this is probably somethng most of you know, but I
figure I'd better help anyone whose panicking. I've been there.
Go to your jaws config by pressing insert f2, enter. YOu should do this while
outside the game engine. Next, hit control o and open the gameengine config
file and uncheck the sleepmode option under user options advanced, and save it
after you hit enter on ok with control s. Once you register put jaws back to
sleep.
Just doing my best to help!
Lets roll!