Don't think we have that here... I'll either just send the money using bank
accounts or just not buy the game.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rail Racer is live!

Davy, here's what to do. Do you have $35 or so in cash in your pocket? if
so, then head on over to one of the stores in your area and ask them for a
pre-paid visa or pre-paid pre-loaded rechargeable credit card. They just
came out with these and what you do is it's kind of like a money order I
guess. you give them the cash, and they put the cash on this card. but once
the money runs out, you just take it to the store again, put more cash on
it, and you're ready to go and use the card again. And as far as I know you
can only spend what money you put on the card.
See if that solution works for you.

Josh

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent
skype: jkenn337