You have to set it in the start menu, run and type control userpasswords2
Then tab to the list, Pick your account you want to open with and
make sure needs password for this account is not checked. That will
give you the log in you want and zip right on in without stopping.

Tim
trouble
--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.