Hi folks,
does anyone of you know about any blind accessible software that can emulate
Sony Play Station or perhaps even PS2 and runs under XP?
That is, if something like this even exists? ;)
I am not much of a programmer but I believe the only things that could make
trouble are the unusual format of the CD and the PS joystick. The joystick
could be simulated through the keyboard and I know that when I inserted a PS
disk into my DVD-ram drive, it was capable of seeing the data on it.
I can recall someone telling me something about a Play Station chip having
to be installed on your computer in order for it to be able to process the
PS disks when I was a little boy, but I donT remember any technical details,
so I don't know what to think about it.
I am especially interested in the Music Creator 2003 program or whatever it
was called. I do have the CD around here somewhere and I would really like
to reproduce one of my old songs that I have tape-recorded some years ago
and now found by accident. ;)
So, if it isn't possible to read PS disks without a PS chip, or if there
isn't any accessible emulation software anywhere, then perhaps there is a
remake of the Music creator software for the PC?
Thanks a lot in advance and apologies for the way unusual question.
Take care,
Lukas