Hi Shaun,
It isn't that difficult to make a license file that can be backed up
that is computer specific for Monty and Raceway, but if I went one time
auth that of course wouldn't be practical.
I'll have to think about that some, and decide ifthe risks of backing up
the license file, though it is computer specific,  as RR allows for
isn't too risky.