Hi,
  Has anyone been able to get a MP game going with SoundRTS?  I opened up
port 2500 on my router and forwarded it, but the other computer on my
network cannot join.
  Also, I tried joining other games in the list but I cannot connect to any
of them.
  Lastly, has anyone beat aggressive level 3 yet?  I have tried twice now
and I'm getting slaughtered, I think some of it is the luck of the draw with
what map layout you get.
 Here is a tip for aggressive mode:
  Get 3 peasants digging gold immediately until you can build a barracks
close to the gold mine.  Then as soon as you can afford them, recruit at
least 3 foot soldiers to defend, because the computer is coming to kick some
butt very quickly.
  Also, the black smith is not in the instructions, but it allows you to
upgrade your foot soldiers, which is very helpful.
  Rock.
  Che