Hi Jean-Luc,
thanks for your fast responses and flexibility. It makes me really pleased
and proud that such a project is in the hands of someone like you who is
apparently mature enough to develop such a game and really knows what the
heck he's doing. I think the blind gaming community couldn't possibly have
gotten a more experienced developer in this area of gaming and a more
qualified one for such job.
I don't understand the french page about the Soundmud project so I cannot
tell what it's all about, or maybe I wasn't patient enough to browse through
it and look for single words that I would perhaps figure out. Nevertheless,
I don't know what's going on behind the curtain, but from what you're
saying, it sounds as if you only have a limited timeframe at your disposal
to continue developing Sound RTS, so that you will only be able to implement
so many more changes and improvements.
To me, such attitude is a real shame. If there were more cool new features
or changes waiting in a long queue to be put into the game that would never
reach the release only just cause there wasn't time for them, that would
ruin the entire wonderful idea behind the game. If I were you, I would put
as much free time into further development as possible. I would even put up
with the perspective of never releasing another game in my lifetime, which I
of course don't want from you. I am just saying that making this game as
complex and revolutionary as possible, even if it had to be your only
production, would certainly be worth the effort. Don't hesitate and make it
a commercial release, go ahead and open the gates in your mind for all the
unbelievable thoughts waiting to come out. This! Heck! Of! A! Game! Is!
Really! Worth!It!
Lukas