Hi Everett,
Yeah,your system specs are fine. Well, my first suggestion is run by the
htttp://www.microsoft.com/directx
site and download the dxwebsetup.exe utility. Run that and see if it
fixes any errors you are having. If that fails then we will proceed to
test two. It has to be a missing file or something on your end as it
runs perfectly fine here, and on most of the systems it has been
installed to.