ok damian, thought so...
Because the program Eeye found a nice trojan in dectalk scripter.
Sorry for persuing you like that on skype...
But in any case, you should write that or something on your website so
people dont go berzerk. Back to the sounds, does anyone know how to
make a sound like you are  being chopped to pieces, because when
audiogamemaker is released I plan to make something. No details yet; I
only know that I'll need something like that.

On 7/7/07, X-Sight Interactive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> to let you all know, some antivirus programs seem to think my programs are
> unsafe and it apparently discovers a virus. i have never seen this, but that
> was most of my autoit programs on most systems. autoit has always worked for
> me, and i certainly haven't programmed any harmful code in any of my
> releases. this should be illiminated in all future programs, as i said
> goodbye to autoit in february this year.
>
> regards,
>
> damien

Andy, the best audio gamer!
Aim: blindguitardude