well depends on your soundcard, I was actually able to play through
superliam with a guy on skype, with my mic turned on and everything,
and when I turned my mic off it still ran through skype. On mine it's
called stereo mix, set the volume to 100 and uncheck mute. However not
all soundcards support this. If you wanted to do a recording and you
need to do what I described try total reecorder, I think it's
highcriteria.com, it puyts a little bleep every 60seconds of req time,
full version unlocks this annoying feature.

On 7/8/07, Lisa hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,  Was wondering if it is possible to play some games with people on
> skype.  Muds and so on, thanks.
> Lisa Hayes
> skype name lisa12257
>

> E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
> Database version: 5.07670
> http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

Andy, the best audio gamer!
Aim: blindguitardude