Hi Liam and list,

since I myself am a little bored at the moment I tried out your game. :-)

What I absolutely love about it are the sounds. Are these really the sounds
from the Nintendo version?
I cirtainly will keep this game, it reminds me of my my playing times at NS
and Atary etc. :-)

Unfortunately, the game doesn't work like it is supposed to, at least not
for me.

The game starts and I shoot the ducks. But there is no new round after 10
ducks, it just keeps on and on like at the beginning. I get no score after
10 rounds and the ducks don't get faster at all.

Same when I missed 4 ducks, the game stil goes on and on until I quit it
myself.

Perhaps you could look at that again, even if it was a game made out of
being bored. :-)

By the way, I think that it is a good job for being a little thing made in
only a few hours. :-)

Regards
Sarah
--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)