Nice game liam
I played tv games with my sighted friends when I was small and  those games
had exactly the samed kind of sounds as this game, so this means that the tv
games sold in south africa is actually also Nintendo. Its not video games,
its games that are played on a standard tv set. You plug the cartridge into
the tv and then you configure a channel on the tv to play the games.
So then sircus Charlie is then also a Nintendo game?
If I give him a bit of background about the game, I hope liam would be able
to use his creative juices to create an accessible sircus Charlie.
The sircus Charlie  game consisted of  5  levels. Level1 is fire rings. You
are standing on the  back of a lion and you have to navigate the lion to
jump through fire rings and over pots of fire.
In level2 you are walking on a rope high in the air and you have to jump
across monkeys. The monkeys also walks across the rope trying  to  knock you
off the rope.  There is a big blue monkey; he is especially tricky to avoid.
Level3 is huge balls. Its huge colored balls you have to jump across. You
are standing on a ball, then the next ball comes rolling to you and you have
to jump onto it. if you don't jump onto it the ball you are standing on
rolls  from underneath you and you fall to the ground loosing a life.
Level4 is donkeys. If I remember correctly you stand on the back of the
donkey and then you have to jump onto a trampoleen and then you have to jump
back onto the donkey's back again.
In level5  you sit on a swing and you have to jump  onto a trampoleen that
is  far underneath you and then jump back onto the swing again.