That should only effect a game played through the browser. Because
that debug feature is only for java scripting issues on web pages.
As far as a regular program goes. If you got any MS programming
tools. When something blows up you can get a debug window, but not
sure without those tools. Because my system is loaded with
programming stuff and the SDK's to do stuff.

At 03:20 PM 7/12/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Kathy,
>Really? I had know idea this would effect the game's startup. Everyone
>let me know if Kathy's suggestion works, and I will add it to the USA
>Games FAQ page.
>

>Kathy Seven Williams wrote:
> > For those who get the Debug error window that keeps you from
> continuing the game,
> >
> > Go to Control Panel
> > Select InternetOptions
> > Control Tab to Advanced Page
> > Hit D and you'll hear  "Disable Script Debugging
> >
> > (Internet Explorer) _on or off  Hit the spacebar so it says ON
> > Down arrow once to
> > Disable Script Debugging (Other) on or off and hit Spacebar so
> it's set to ON
> > Alt-A will apply
> > Then ENTER to accept and close the window.
> >
> > If you're not debugging you certainly don't need to stop what
> you're doing to hear Microsoft thinks something needs debugging.

Tim
trouble
--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.