after speaking with liam, he's agreed that since i made it, beep is my game,
therefore it is now released. it has quite a history does this game, read up
about it at x-sight.brandoncole.net. this is the first game x-sight have
actually personally made, even though it is very very simple, and very very
bland, one of you may actually get bored enough to play it one day, ya never
know! lol

as this was just about a 30-minute project, and just about as simple as
standing up, i'm also releasing it as open source, it makes use of timers which
i'm not too familiar with yet, the game itself works, but if there is anything
that would work instead of resetting the timers all the time then please do let
me know. lol. and also, if you can give me any suggestions, then i can expand
it for ya.

again, any comments please feel free to email me on here or offlist or msn me
or skype me or whatever.

regards,

damien