Hey Dakotah, does that mean next time we play you will stand still and let
me take shots at you?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dakotah Rickard
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 12:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio quake

Hi.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "starting point."

It's an excellent game, as far as playability and entertainment, but
it does kind of get a little old after a while, only because there's
only so much you can do while killing people.

I highly recommend this game, as you can play by yourself, over the
internet, or over your LAN, if you have one.

It uses SAPI so make sure you either have it installed already or
download the version that installs it for you.

The manual explains the basic Audio Quake features fairly well, and
the mods you can download from http://tbrn.net/modgirl are very nice.

I wish that I could program in QC, but I don't have the patience or
the money to buy a new computer after this one goes out the window
accompanied by obscenities in every language I know and some I'd make
up...

At any rate, I hope to see you online playing AQ as soon as possible.

I promise that, if I'm online at the same time you are, I'll help you
learn the game. I don't even mind being a target...

Signed:
Dakotah RIckard