Hi Brandon,
I've thought about some Star Fighter combat, but there is nothing in
Olee Starstone's bio that states she was ever a pilot. My information is
based on the book, "Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader," which takes
place immediately following Order 66, and after Vader gets his cyborg
implants.
Bottom line, Starstone's bio is very short, but we know enough about her
character to build a very interesting story line around her life. If you
haven't heard of her it is because she is a very miner character of the
extended Star Wars universe. here is her story.
Olee Starstone grewup on Coruscant in the Jedi temple. She recieved her
initial training under Jedi Master Jocasta Nu. Upon reaching the rank of
Jedi Padawan she was placed in the Jedi hall of records as a librarian.
Shortly before the battle of Geonosis Starstone left her duties at the
Jedi hall of records, and began training with Jedi Master Bol Chatak
whom she served with during the Clone Wars. After the Battle of Murkhana
Darth Vader hunted down the remaining Jedi that survived Order 66 and
among those killed by Vader was Master Bol Chatak. Jedi Master Rone
Shryne took over Starstone's education until his death on Kashyyyk at
the hands of Darth Vader.
Now, you get to guide Starstone either towards the light side of the
force, hero of the galaxy, or towards the dark side and ultemant power.