Hello all,
In case you aren't aware, there is an extremely high quality company out there
producing books in the sort of action adventure sfi genre at
www.graphicaudio.net. I'm wondering how hard it would be to take there stuff
and modify it into a sort of comic book or story book type of game. I for one
would pay them for voicework if I were to put out an rpg, the y've got the
advantages over most of us at home in that they have tons of multitalented
voice actors to chose from, probably the use of protools and majorly awesome
sounds. I'm not trying to stear this off topic to audio books, I just think GA
would be majorly helpful to someone seeking almost moviesh game quality. Of
course, *sigh* copyright and stuff is probably a major issue here. Definitely
will talk to them about it though
Any thoughts are good, just please keep it on topic!
Everett