Yes, I am using the new version with better audio.
  If the computer is smarter, it isn't by much, it is still way too easy to
beat.
  I realize the AI setup for this game is on the complex side, but the
computer should at least meet certain benchmarks before sending attack
troops, such as minimum food and gold, an perhaps take into account the size
of the map and amount of resources available.
  As it is, I view this game as a multi player experience with single player
included as early training and target practice.
   I really hope Jean-Luc fleshes this one out, I'd be happy to pay $50 for
a robust version of this game.
  For those of you that haven't tried this yet, or let the learning curve
disuade you from playing, you don't know what you are missing.  This is a
rare thing in the accessible gaming market, a game that is challenging to
your mind as well as highly addictive and playable against humans.
  I know you guys really dig your shoot 'em ups, but if the AG market is to
grow, we need to start supporting innovative game design like this.
  I don't know anyone that took the time to learn the interface for sound
rts properly that didn't really like this game.  Unfortunately, our market
seems to be tilted toward the player that wants instant gratification
without having to struggle with a complex interface, and it is hard to have
a complex and deep game without a complex and deep interface.
  Later,
  Che