HI all
Just letting ya all know that duck hunt is working fine on my system. I have
absolutely no problems with the game.
The ducks are getting faster and faster as I progress with each  round.
The ducks are getting extremely fast  on round 19.
If I have 5 wrong shots then the game is over, it plays a game over sound
and sappi tells me that the game is over.
And I have no problems exiting the game. If I  press escape even while the
duck is  moving, the game exits properly and sapi tells me: thanks for
playing.