Some of the features I might like to see in future versions of Sound RTS?
A game save option in single player mode.
When hosting the games..
some sort of logging system to see who logged in..for how long...and who
they played against.
and who won the game.
Perhaps some sort of simple chat system between players?
As all messages are pre-recorded Wave files..perhaps a group of Waves
...maybe 30 of them?
with assorted messages...friendly and aggressive?
The best way to learn a game is to sometimes watch others play the game.
Perhaps a mode in server mode to watch a particular player play his game?
Echo all his moves on the servers screen?
Just some ideas I am throwing hout here.
Robert