From: "Che" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rail Racer full version error

  Yes, but I can't produce an entirely new set of  values for every
language, it just isn't feasable.
  I don't know what you are doing to change the decimal, but changing the
language setting to english takes like 5 seconds once you know where to
look.
   If the blind gaming market were larger, and more copies were being sold
overseas, I would gladly produce the game for different languages, but as it
is, I would spend a lot of time making games for just a few people
unfortunately.
  Later,
  Che