Can anyone who has skype or the ability to do voice chatting over msn help
me out with the audio and jedi quake game?  The more I read the manual, the
more questions I have.  I'd like to really give this game a try.  However,
I'm finding the interface a bit well, confusing is the best word I'd use,
and I have questions about the game itself and what all we can do with
accessibility features in the game cause there is mention of doing different
maps and stuff and finding other servers to play on.  butt, then the manual
says that some of those servers aren't hosting accessible games.  I'm
intriued with this, butt, very confused.

My skype name is fabian754

msn is

[EMAIL PROTECTED]