Hi Jal,

I've been playing on Discworld for about two weeks I guess. I'm in the
witches guild. Almost quit because I couldn't keep up with the lines
scrolling by so fast with all the spam, but learned about options and brief
and with earmuffs on am doing all right. Meet some nice people. I won't
fight so it's interesting to see how I can advance without XP from fighting,
killing and being hateful. So far so good. 25 guild level.

Who are you on Discworld? I'll look for you.

K7
Gramma Batflower the Witch