Hi Sarah, with that map, go through the first door, turn to your left 90
degrees and just wait...  listen to the sounds the walls make, as they
close in.  When you're ready, you can then run straight through them...  If
I remember correctly, there will then be a turn to your right, or possibly
a door to same...

   Best of luck and congrats on getting to that tut!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

At 10:11 PM 7/25/2007 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I just downloaded and installed Audioquake successfully and tried the
>tutorial maps.
>
>Has anyone on this list ever beaten the map agtut09? That's the map with the
>moving walls.
>I don't really know where to go there and the walls move so fast that I
>don't really have any time to get myself orientated...
>
>Has anyone here beaten it and could possibly give me some tipps for that?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Regards
>Sarah
>--
>"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
>(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)
>Cicero

>--
>7:45 PM

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn

PM