>One more thing: in the next version, please remove the farm cap and count
>the knights as one unit since they function that way--when playing two
>players you could have 40 peasants but, because of the caps, only 20
>knights--and when you throw the mages in it's worse.
>Still digging this game though.  It's the best.
>
>Ken Downey

I agree with removing the farm cap, but emphatically disagree with
the suggestion to lower the knight food cost.  This is a game balance
issue.  If all units required 1 food, then in the mid/end game there
would be zero incentive to build archers and footmen.  The constraint
of having to balance numbers vs quality is a good game balance and
forces more interesting tactical thinking.

         Christopher Bartlett