I belong to another list that I truly enjoy.
It also went thru a small crisis like this list.
Only instead of two users going off and tearing at each other..
it was one user consistantly
tearing on other users in this list.
I learned quickly how to use the filtering options in Outlook express.
Any and all mail that this user sent was filtered to go directly into my
trash.
My problem was solved...never saw any of his rants or tirades against other
users.
and surprisingly enough..it cut down on my email message inbox by almost
55%..
Never realized  how much this one user posted.
So don't worry, be happy and learn to user your EMail programs filtering
options.
grin
Robert