I do have a bit more time now that the summer is coming to an end as far
as events go. The problem I'm having is if I host games.asmodean.net at
home like I would like, it will have to be on a secure web server or an
alternate server because Verizon FiOS blocks port 80 so people don't do
what I'm wanting to do. After I decide which way to go, I'll put it back
up. As for the blog on audyssey.org, Tom Ward has a point that if we go
ahead with this, we will have to monitor and control things making sure
they don't get out of hand as this list tends to from time to time.
Whether this means moderatorss for the blog or something similar, I do
not yet know.

--

Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net