Hi,

Yes, the original plan was (and still is, as far as I know) to use the
outcome (results/feedback/etc) of this first prototype to write a follow-up
funding proposal and continue work on AGM. As I said, the funding
proposal(S!) for the first phase were never granted, but now with this
prototype we hope we can be more convincing. With 'we' I refer to my old
job, which still feels as "we" :) Luckily through my new position at the HKU
I am able to continue to work with Accessibility.
AGM for me personally means a great deal, ever since we first got the idea 4
or 5 years ago while working on Dark: A Garden Wander (audio game graduation
project alongside Drive). And I'm proud it is currently at this stage and I
will make sure development on the idea continues. Either by further
developing what we have now, use the knowledge to build a new AGM that
better suits what you need (maybe more of a level editor?) or maybe use the
knowledge of AGM, and go to Mark Overmars (who we personally know) who
developed Game Maker and apply the knowledge on that established piece of
software.
I fully agree that good documentation is neccessary. When I said 'you are
users, not customers', in the back of my mind I knew this is only true if
you can actually *use* the program. And for that you need good documentation
:)
Apologies for my language are in place. Just think of it that I'm from
Amsterdam, we're pretty grown-up here and make a lot of love :)

And thank you, Che, for more than once volunteering. It did not go unnoticed
;)

Sincerely,

Richard