Hi all,
  For those racers not on the Rail Racer list, I just wanted to throw down a
quick update.
  We will be starting a new tournament this weekend, and once again the winner
will receive a free copy of RR to do with as they please, keep it, sell it,
give it away, whatever.
  So if you haven't signed up to the tournaments page head on over to Blind
Adrenaline and get cracking.
  Also, several user tracks have been made official, so they can be raced
online and in career mode in the game, you can find them on the tracks page at
the website.
  Happy racing!
  Che - Developer
Blind Adrenaline Simulations