Well I will put my 2 cents in.
Firstly I did try to look for programming jobs.
Most were for enterprise databases, online mostly.
Using such things as oricle.
You probably will not find many offline stuff using anything less
than c++, pascal, java or something of that nature.
Secondly directx aug 07 release is out.
For those that play some online blind flash and shockwave games,
these are also updated.

11:03 a.m.