I dug up the codebase for a Godwars MUD I used to toy around with a
couple years ago. It's improved a fair bit since then, naturally.
It's Mindcloud version 2.5, for anyone who's curious. It's just the
stock code right now, but I figure... this'll do two things. Give the
blind guys a place to senselessly kill each other, and give me a
chance to fine-tune my administrative skills. So... if things break,
you know why. LOL

For anyone who's interested, nova.the-jdh.com 4000 is currently up
and running. But be warned, if I decide to play with things, it
*mignt* not work the way you're used to. :-)