Hi,

For those living in the UK, you might want to grab a copy of Issue 89 of the
Official UK Playstation 2 Magazine (release on 16th of August). It will
feature a special article on game accessibility, including blind-accessible
gaming on PS2 and featuring links to the websites of BSC Games.com,
AllInPlay.com, AudioGames.net and Game-Accessibility.com. Unfortunately I
don't know if an accessibile, digital copy will be available. But I'd just
wanted to post this to let you know that game accessibility is still
gradually gaining in interest.

Sincerely,

Richard

http://www.audiogames.net