Hi all

  I'm sending this here because it's an area of gaming and such I'm not all
that aware of, so any helpful suggestions are extremely welcome!

Ron
Audyssey Editor
Hi Ron, Thank you so much for a most enjoyable publication.  In future
publications, I would like to read about some games that either are in
development, or are available for the Apple/MacIntosh computer.  I was
an avid game player when I used Windows; however, I switched back to
the Mac, the first operating system I learned to use in the 1980's.
With the evolution of VoiceOver, more and more blind people are
switching to the Mac, and are requesting that more games be developed
for play on a Mac machine.  If you know of any developers who are
working on games for the Mac, either self-voicing or ones that take
advantage of VoiceOver, Apple's talking interface for the Mac, this
information would be most useful.  Thanks again for sending me this
latest issue, and I enjoyed reading it.