Just a friendly reminder that Tom's message was written on the 12th of
this month. It is now the 18th in most places. Usually with this much of
a time lapse, the thread has already been closed and simply replying to
messages almost a week old tends to start up things all over again.

Just a suggestion, please don't reply to moderator messages regarding
warnings or thread closures.

Cheers.