Hi, josh. Not to be rude, just from my experience: visual basic
express version are nothing, I repeat nothing, like GWBasic. However,
this is just my oppinion, and you might think otherwise, which is
fine, I also know wherre to get QBASIC. Do a google search for
QBASIC.zip which is, in a way, like GWBASIC and is what I used for a
time. However, I am now moving into vb6. I know it's outdated, and
yadayadayada, but I wanna try it, any`way.