Hmm. Well, I'll admit you have a point there... OGG has very good quality,
and even though there is a piece of software to play .ogg files in Windows
Media Player, Winamp can convert almost any type of file using .WMA, and it
still sounds pretty good even at lower bytrates.
Hmm. I think that's "Bitrates." I'll have to look at all of the bitrates
that .WMA can do. Also with WMA files, you can't try and convert them back
to MP3 or something. However, strange as it may seem, there is a way to
convert back to .wav files. How to do it I don't remember.
Ok, back to gaming now... But certainly, for people that use dialup, WMA
files seem to be the way to go for uploading files. Ogg files would be my
second choice I guess.

Trenton Matthews

T Man TV!
Why watch it, if you can "listen" to it!
Web site:
http://tman.net.ms
Windows Live/MSN:
Skype: